Review or introduce winter activities vocabulary in your Spanish class. This resource includes a variety of fun activities you can use for centers or stations. These activities are fun and meaningful for your class, perfect to use during your winter themed lesson in Spanish.
- 8 Vocabulary clipcards
- 8 Letters Review clipcards
- Matching game in 3 versions
- 1 Spinner for speaking activities
- Write the room activities for 3 levels
- tomar chocolate caliente/to drink hot chocolate
- patinar en hielo/to skate on ice
- jugar jockey/to play hockey
- andar en trineo/to ride a sleigh
- jugar en la nieve/to play in the snow
- leer un libro/to read a book
- esquiar en la nieve/to ski on snow
- ir de pesca/to go fishing
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
For younger students. A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Animales de Latinoamerica.
A complete booklet to review vocabulary on rooms of the house and furniture in Spanish. You will find flashcards, printable booklets and more to review or introduce your unit about “La Casa”.
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.