Review or introduce winter activities vocabulary in your Spanish class. You will find flashcards to review vocabulary and more activities to keep your class engaged. Additionally you will find review worksheets and bingo boards. Very low prep resource for your winter themed lesson in Spanish.
- 8 Vocabulary clipcards
- 8 Letters Review clipcards
- Matching game in 3 versions
- 1 Spinner for speaking activities
- Write the room activities for 3 levels
- 1 Printable Booklet
- 2 Reading Review Worksheets
- 4 Vocabulary Review Worksheets
- 15 Bingo Boards
- Bingo Mini Cards (in color)
- 8 color flashcards (5 x 8 inches)
- 8 color wordwall cards (5 x 8 inches)
- 8 blackline flashcards (5 x 8 inches)
- 8 blackline wordwall cards (5 x 8 inches)
- memory game cards in color and blackline
- tomar chocolate caliente/to drink hot chocolate
- patinar en hielo/to skate on ice
- jugar jockey/to play hockey
- andar en trineo/to ride a sleigh
- jugar en la nieve/to play in the snow
- leer un libro/to read a book
- esquiar en la nieve/to ski on snow
- ir de pesca/to go fishing
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Ropa de Invierno.