Spanish teachers looking for a unit about food and celebrations? Look no more. This resource includes activities for 4 class periods, you will find a sequence and scope for beginner and intermediate levels. This resource is perfect for teachers who currently teach multiple levels. This resource contains activities that you can use for lower elementary and upper elementary.
Included in this resource
- sequence and scope
- 9 vocabulary flashcards (color and blackline)
- 2 worksheets for beginner levels
- 2 worksheets for intermediate levels
- 3 worksheets with speaking activities for intermediate levels
- Vocabulary list with useful phrases
- Write the room activity for beginner levels
- 1 drawing vocabulary booklet
- 1 memory game and board game
- Printable worksheets for beginner levels
- 1 printable booklet
- Reading activity for intermediate levels
- ¿te gusta?
- ¿has probaado?
- Es un…
- Es una…
- son unos…
- son unas …
- Celebro con…
- Las galletas
- El pavo
- La horchata
- Los latkes
- El jamon
- El pan de pascua
- El pure de papas
- El chocolate caliente
- Los buñuelos
- El atole
- Los tamales
Check more products from my store:
Give your students the tools they need. These posters include useful expressions in Spanish your students can use during writing or speaking activities. These posters and desk plates are great visual aids for your Spanish class.
Looking for a complete set of posters for your classroom? This sets contains 4 X 6 flashcards for teachers and mini posters for students. A set of 30 mini posters for your students. These posters are key vocabulary for content you teach all year long. Each set of poster includes 4×6 flashcards for teachers.
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review subject pronouns, verb to be and possessive adjectives in Spanish.This bundle includes posters and word wall cards for your classroom. You will find a variety of options (translation and no translation) to fit the needs of your classroom.