This resource includes all you need for your unit about Las Mascotas. This resource contains activities that you can use for lower elementary and upper elementary. This unit also review/introduces the life of Frida Kahlo and her museum in Coyoacan, Mexico.
Included in this resource
- sequence and scope
- 5 puzzles with vocabulary images (color and blackline)
- 1 write the room activity (2 levels)
- 1 memory game with 6 cards (2 levels)
- 12 vocabulary flashcards (color and blackline)
- 7 pets vocabulary flashcards (color and blackline)
- 3 intermediate level speaking activities
- 2 vocabulary worksheets
- 3 coloring worksheets for lower elementary learners
- 1 color storybook about Frida Kahlo and La Casa Azul
- 2 readings with comprehension worksheets
- 1 blank vocabulary drawing booklet
- 1 survey for lower elementary learners
- 4 cut and glue worksheets for lower elementary learners
- 2 level printable reading booklets
- 1 “What I learned” printable worksheet
- la artista
- Frida Kahlo
- Guillermo Kahlo
- el pincel
- el caballete
- las pinturas
- el museo
- la piramide
- el turista
- el perro
- el gato
- el venado
- el loro
- el pavo
- el aguila
- el mono
This unit is perfect for your unit about Las Mascotas while adding culture and Hispanic leaders to your lesson.
Check more products from my store:
Give your students the tools they need. These posters include useful expressions in Spanish your students can use during writing or speaking activities. These posters and desk plates are great visual aids for your Spanish class.
Looking for a complete set of posters for your classroom? This sets contains 4 X 6 flashcards for teachers and mini posters for students. A set of 30 mini posters for your students. These posters are key vocabulary for content you teach all year long. Each set of poster includes 4×6 flashcards for teachers.
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review subject pronouns, verb to be and possessive adjectives in Spanish.This bundle includes posters and word wall cards for your classroom. You will find a variety of options (translation and no translation) to fit the needs of your classroom.