A complete unit with 4 lessons, teacher notes, lesson plan and resources about la primavera. Everything you need for your lesson about Spring in Spanish
You will find a complete resource with props, no prep worksheets, flashcards and a digital version for all activities included.
- 4 day lesson plans (30 min/period)
- Vocabulary props (color and blackline)
- Vocabulary flashcards (color and blackline)
- 1-10 numbers flashcards (color and blackline)
- I spy card (color and blackline)
- ¿Has visto mis botas? (printable and color)
- Cards for activities
- 3 no prep worksheets
- 1 exit ticket
- Digital component with 4 day lesson plans (30 min/period)
- Video with story “¿Has visto mis botas?”
¿Está lloviendo?: Is it raining?
¿Has visto?: Have you seen…?
¿Qué es?: What is it?
Son mis…:They are my…
Las encontré: I found them
Está lloviendo: it is rainy
Está soleado: it is sunny
el conejo: the bunny
la rana: the frog
las mariposas: the butterflies
las botas: the boots
la abeja: the bee
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Ropa de Invierno.