Looking for engaging activities for your “Dia de los muertos” unit in Spanish? Search no more. This resource includes 24 task cards with recording sheets, 3 posters with all the info needed to complete the task cards and questions to prepare a “Walking galleries” activity in your classroom.
- Pre reading matching cards: Students will match short reading passages to the correct translation.
- 3 Readings about “Dia de los muertos”: “Reading 1: When does this celebration start”, “Symbols and traditions” and “Day of the dead in Ecuador”.
- Interactive notebook to review readings
- Writing and vocabulary assessments
- 3 Color and Blackline posters about the readings: Great for your classroom or print as part of a study guide for students to take home and review using visual aids.
- los niños/the children
- los adultos/the adults
- la colada morada
- la gua gua de pan
- el altar/the altar
- la calavera/the skull
- la flor cempasuchil
- el lagartero
- el papel picado
- la foto/the photo
- la vela/the candle
- el pan de muertos
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all Halloween and Noche de Brujas resources here!
Clipart, Worksheets, Posters and everything you need to celebrate Dia de los Muertos.
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
Looking for no prep Halloween in Spanish resources? These bingo boards are a great addition for your halloween themed class in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”