Looking for engaging activities for your “Dia de los muertos” unit in Spanish? Search no more. This bundle includes readings, word wall cards, assessments, posters, a planned sequence and scope for you to use this in your classroom.
- Unit sequence and scope
- Pre reading cards for all 3 readings included in this bundle
- Verbs matching cards
- Pre reading matching cards: match reading excerpts in English to the correct translation in Spanish
- 3 Readings about “Dia de los muertos”: “When does this celebration start?”, “Symbols and traditions” and “Day of the dead in Ecuador”
- Interactive notebook to review readings
- Writing and vocabulary assessments
- 24 Task cards with recording sheets
- 3 Color and Blackline posters about the readings
- Walking Galleries activities with 12 questions and recording sheets
- 12 wordwall cards in color and backline
- 24 vocabulary matching cards
- Extra activity: Sentence builders
- los niños/the children
- los adultos/the adults
- la colada morada
- la gua gua de pan
- el altar/the altar
- la calavera/the skull
- la flor cempasuchil
- el lagartero
- el papel picado
- la foto/the photo
- la vela/the candle
- el pan de muertos
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all Halloween and Noche de Brujas resources here!
Clipart, Worksheets, Posters and everything you need to celebrate Dia de los Muertos.
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
Looking for no prep Halloween in Spanish resources? These bingo boards are a great addition for your halloween themed class in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”