Great bundle to review or introduce Day of the dead vocabulary in Spanish. You will find flashcards, memory games, bingo boards, worksheets and more!
This bundle includes the following resources:
This resource is a great addition to your Day of the dead unit in Spanish. You will find reading booklets, review worksheets and bingo boards.
Get a colorful and complete set of flashcards to review seasonal Day of the dead vocabulary in Spanish. Great resource to review or introduce vocabulary about Dia de los muertos
- Numbers 1-10 color/bilingual flashcards
- Numbers 1-10 blackline/bilingual flashcards
- Numbers 1-10 color/Spanish only flashcards
- Numbers 1-10 blackline/Spanish only flashcards
- Vocabulary words color/bilingual flashcards
- Vocabulary words blackline/bilingual flashcards
- Vocabulary words color/Spanish only flashcards
- Vocabulary words blackline/Spanish only flashcards
- Memory game in color
- Memory game in blackline
- Colors flashcards (standard in Spanish only)
- Colors mini flashcards (standard in Spanish only)
- 1 Beginner Level Booklet
- 1 Beginner-Intermediate Level Booklet
- 1 Intermediate Level Booklet
- 4 Numbers Review Worksheets
- 2 Vocabulary Review Worksheets
- 2 Color Worksheet
- 6 Writing Worksheets
- 15 Bingo Boards
- Bingo Mini Cards
- la flor/the flower
- el pan/the bread
- la calavera/the skull
- el papel picado/the garland
- la vela/the candle
- el niño/the boy
- la niña/the girl
- el altar/the altar
- colada morada/purple oatmeal
- gua gua de pan/baby bread
- Numbers 1-10
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all Halloween and Noche de Brujas resources here!
Clipart, Worksheets, Posters and everything you need to celebrate Dia de los Muertos.
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
Looking for no prep Halloween in Spanish resources? These bingo boards are a great addition for your halloween themed class in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”