Review or introduce winter elements vocabulary in your Spanish class. This resource includes a variety of fun activities you can use for centers or stations. These activities are fun and meaningful for your class, perfect to use during your winter themed lesson in Spanish.
- 18 Colors clipcards
- 24 Numbers clipboards
- 8 Vocabulary clipcards
- 8 Letters Review clipcards
- Recording sheets for clipcards
- 6 AB and ABC pattern mats
- 18 AAB pattern mats
- 18 ABB pattern mats
- 16 AABB pattern mats
- 3 Spinners for speaking activities
- Write the room activities for 3 levels
- el oso polar/the polar bear
- el muneco de nieve/the snowman
- el copo de nieve/the snowflake
- el fogón/the fire place
- el pino/the pine tree
- la nieve/the snow
- la cabaña/the cabin
- el chocolate caliente/the hot chocolate
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Ropa de Invierno.