Verb to be in Spanish – Verbo ser y estar.
This bundle includes the following resources:
Interactive Notebook with activities to review verb to be
Power Point presentation with games and all grammar rules to review the verb to be
This resource includes a power point presentation that explains all grammar rules with examples of when the verb ser or the verb estar can be used. Review content with a game that will help students use the verb ser or estar correctly. Also, includes an interactive notebook with extra activities and worksheets to review the verb ser and estar in Spanish.
- 10 slides power point presentation to review grammar rules for the verb to be
- 5 slides power point presentation game to review verb to be
- 10 Matching flashcards with sentences using the verb ser and estar
- 9 Review Worksheets
- Interactive Notebook with 8 flaps
- Cheat sheet with useful vocabulary
- Deskplates with subject pronouns and conjugation for verb to be
- 16 poster prompts to create sentences and review ser and estar (includes nouns, verbs and adjectives)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
Review Daily Routines vocabulary in Spanish with these differentiated interactive notebooks.
Parts of the body unit in Spanish. This resource features fun and engaging activities for your students. .
All your classroom decor needs in one complete and colorful bundle.