Review or introduce vocabulary on School Supplies. This resource is no prep and ready for you to print. This resource will help your students use the verb “tener” and talk about school supplies they have and do not have.
This product is included in the School Supplies in Spanish Bundle
**SAVE 20% WHEN YOU BUY THE BUNDLE**
- 8 page writing booklet
- 3 writing worksheets
- 3 short readings with questions
- la goma/the glue
- el sacapunta/the sharpener
- el papel/the sheet of paper
- el desinfectante/the sanitizer
- la cartuchera/the pencil case
- el corrector/the white out
- la regla/the ruler
- la grapadora/the stapler
- el cuaderno/the notebook
- los crayones/the crayons
- la cinta adhesiva/the tape
- los marcadores/the markers
- el marcador/the marker
- el lápiz/the pencil
- las acuarelas/the watercolors
- las tijeras/the scissors
- el marcador de pizarra/the dry erase marker
- el borrador de pizarra/the board eraser
- el crayón/the crayon
- el pincel/the paintbrush
- el borrador/the eraser
- el resaltador/the highlighter
- la mochila/the school bag
- la lonchera/the lunchbox
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
Review Daily Routines vocabulary in Spanish with these differentiated interactive notebooks.
Parts of the body unit in Spanish. This resource features fun and engaging activities for your students. .
All your classroom decor needs in one complete and colorful bundle.