This activity pack includes a variety of activities for your unit about Mi Retina Diaria.
Please keep in mind that my 4×4 bingo boards include repeated vocabulary words on each board. This is because I use this resource with 1st-3rd graders and they will get bored easily if a bingo round takes too long. I do not have plans of changing the bingo boards, so please make sure this format will work for your classroom.
- 1 double sided vocabulary booklet
- 18 4×6 vocabulary cards in color and backline
- 18 word wall cards in color and backline
- Memory Game in color and backline
- 5 practice worksheets
- 2 interactive notebooks
- 1 writing activity
- Vocabulary list
- Bingo boards for novice (3×3 no words)
- Bingo boards for intermediate (4×4 with words)
- Como mi cena (I eat my dinner)
- Como mi desayuno (I eat my breakfast)
- Como un aperitivo (I eat a snack)
- Como mi almuerzo (I eat my lunch)
- Cepillo mis dientes (I brush my teeth)
- Cepillo mi cabello (I brush my hair)
- Leo un libro (I read a book)
- Duermo (I sleep)
- Tomo una ducha (I take a shower)
- Tomo un baño (I take a bath)
- Me pongo la pajama (I put on my pajamas)
- Me visto (I get dressed)
- Hago mi cama (I make my bed)
- Lavo mi cara (I wash my face)
- Voy a la escuela (I go to school)
- En la mañana (In the morning)
- En la tarde (In the afternoon)
- En la noche (at night)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.
Looking for no prep Halloween in Spanish resources? These bingo boards are a great addition for your halloween themed class in Spanish.