Celebrate and remember Dia de los Muertos in your classroom. This resource includes posters, coloring pages, reading activities and craftivities for your classroom.
Many thanks to Adolfo at PartyHead Graphics for his fabulous clipart for this resource.
- 13 Coloring pages
- 13 Color Posters with explanations about each symbol, tradition, food or beverage
- 1 6-page Beginner booklet about “Los altares”
- 1 6-page Beginner booket about “La comida”
- 1 6-page Intermediate booklet about “Los altares”
- 1 Reading comprehension worksheet for “Los altares”
- 1 6-page Intermediate booket about “La comida”
- 1 Reading comprehension worksheet for “La comics”
- Ofrenda Craftivity
- “I have who has” cards (color and blackline)
- El papel picado
- El altar
- La ofrenda
- El atole
- La calavera
- La colada morada
- El alebrije
- La gua gua de pan
- El fiambre
- El pan de muerto
- Los tamales
- La Catrina
- El cempasúchil
- El lagartero
- La vela
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all Halloween and Noche de Brujas resources here!
Clipart, Worksheets, Posters and everything you need to celebrate Dia de los Muertos.
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.