This Descripciones hybrid bundle includes all the resources you need for your unit for Descripciones. You will find digital and printable resources for your Spanish lessons.
What is included?
This bundle includes printable resources, Boom Cards and Google Slides to help your students with lessons about Descripciones.
You will find flashcards, word wall cards, worksheets, interactive notebooks, memory games and task cards to review or introduce this topic.
- 16 color wordwall cards (5 x 8 inches)
- 16 blackline wordwall cards (5 x 8 inches)
- 16 color flashcards (5 x 8 inches)
- 16 blackline flashcards (5 x 8 inches)
- 11 Vocabulary Worksheets
- 1 Writing worksheets
- Printable dice for review
- Printable banner
- Printable fortune teller for review
- 4 interactive notebooks
- Color and blackline memory game
- 24 Task cards
- Answer Key
Boom cards are a great resource because…
- They are engaging.
- They’re self-checking.
- Students can work from anywhere (works on computers, laptops, phones and tablets).
- Boom Cards are a great assessment tool for teachers.
- Look at the picture, choose the correct answer.
- Read and choose true or false.
- Look at the picture. Write the correct translation.
- Listen, look at the picture and choose the correct answer.
- Read, listen and circle the descriptive adjectives.
Google Slides included
- Vocabulary list with audio files
- Remote learning editable agenda
- 3 read and mark with X activities
- 3 answer the questions and use the word bank activities
- 2 read and match the descriptions activities
- 2 writing activities
- 2 find the mistake and rewrite the sentence activities
- 3 write sentences about friends activities
- 4 listening activities
- 3 reading activities
- alta /tall girl
- alto /tall boy
- bajo /short boy
- baja /short girl
- feo/ugly boy
- fea/ugly girl
- serio/serious boy
- seria /serious girl
- gracioso/funny boy
- graciosa/funny girl
- malhumorado/cranky boy
- malhumorada/cranky girl
- tímido/shy boy
- tímida/shy girl
- Atletico/athletic boy
- Atletica/athletic girl
- Listo/smart boy
- Lista/smart girl
- Yo soy/I am
- Tú eres/You are
- Èl es /He is
- Ella es/She is
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This complete bundle on La Familia is perfect for your upper elementary and middle school classes. You will find no prep worksheets, flashcards, task cards and more engaging activities. A great addition to your unit on La Familia.
This complete bundle contains all the activities and resources you need for your unit on La ropa y las compras. This unit is perfect for upper elementary students, you will find vocabulary worksheets, task cards, posters, flashcards and more low prep activities.
This resource includes everything you need for your first week of Spanish. This resource is packed with interactive notebooks, task cards, worksheets and more activities for your novice Spanish class.