These printable props are a great addition to your “Daily Routines” lesson and activities. These props are ready for you to print and go! Great to do a role-play activity in your class.
You will also find 16 word wall cards labeled in Spanish. If you need to change the labels, a 100% editable version for the word wall cards is included too.
Please use these images to create new resources. This resource is for personal and classroom use only. If you’d like to purchase the “Daily Routines Elements Clipart Set” check this following link to purchase the Clipart set from my store: Daily Routines Elements Clipart Set
- 20 pages 8.5 x 11 inches with the following items on each page. Color and Blackline
- open storybook
- alarm clock
- videogame joystick
- sheet of paper
- remote control for TV
- plate with spaghetti
- milk carton
- hair brush
- soccer ball
- glass with orange juice
16 Wordwall cards labeled in Spanish. Editable Version available.
- juego/I play
- me cepillo los dientes/I brush my teeth
- me bano/I take a bath
- como mi desayuno/I eat my breakfast
- hago mi tarea/I do mi homework
- me cepillo el cabello/I brush my hair
- me levanto/I wake up
- me acuesto/I go to bed
- como mi almuerzo/I eat my lunch
- voy a casa/I go home
- como la cena/I eat dinner
- juego videojuegos/I play videogames
- leo un libro/I read a book
- me pongo la pijama/I put on my pjs
- veo la television/I watch TV
- me pongo mi ropa/I put on my clothes
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
Review Daily Routines vocabulary in Spanish with these differentiated interactive notebooks.
Parts of the body unit in Spanish. This resource features fun and engaging activities for your students. .
All your classroom decor needs in one complete and colorful bundle.