Christmas is here! What a magical time, and decorating your bulletin board should be fun. This resource has several options for you to decorate your bulletin board.. Check the attached document to check contents and ideas for your Christmas-perfect-stress-free bulletin board.
This resource includes the following:
- Holly to decorate corners (pg. 4) you can print 2 or 4 and put on each corner of your bulletin board.
- “Mis favoritos de” headers (pgs. 5 – 13) you can print cursive or print depending on your students (some of my 3rd graders can’t read cursive). A good idea is to print these on colored paper so they will pop and look festive.
- “La navidad” letters (pgs. 10 – 31) you can print the lletters with borders (using colored paper or course!). If you feel more creative and have some extra time, print these in colored paper and cut them.
- “La navidad” red and green bunting (pgs. 32 – 40) These buntings are ready to print and it is another option for your bulletin board. Less cutting and no need to use colored paper.
- Pictures with Christmas lights borders (pg. 41 – 58) Stress free and colorful option for your bulletin board, just print and go!
- Pictures with colorful circle borders (pg. 59 – 76) If you need more space in your bulletin board, this is a good option.
- Picture labels (pg.. 77 – 85) Print these labels and match them with each picture. You can print these in colored paper to make it pop.
- Christmas Writing prompt in Spanish freebie included
Vocabulary flashcards included:
- los regalos/presents
- el arbor de navidad/the christmas tree
- las cartas/the letters
- los juguetes/the toys
- los renos/the reindeers
- los elfos/the elves
- la casa de jengibre/gingerbread houses
- los munecos de nieve/the snowmen
- ver a Papa Noel/to see Santa Claus
- El gran tren/The big train
- el espejo/the mirror
- los trineos/the sleighs
- el chocolate caliente/hot chocolate
- las luces/the christmas lights
- la chimenea/the chimney
- las galletas/cookies
- el nino Jesus/Baby Jesus
- mi familia/my family
- mis amigos/my friends
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more Christmas resources in Spanish:
Vocabulary flashcards, pattern mats, bingo boards and more activities to review seasonal vocabulary.
12 colorful word wall cards with seasonal vocabulary in Spanish. Editable version included