It is Mother’s Day. You will find activities, decor and invitations to host the best Muffins with mom in your class.
- Printable banners for “mama”, “abuela” and “tia” in color and backline (editable version included)
- “All about…” interview sheet with flashcards to use as visual aids (flashcards in color and backline)
- “Happy Mother’s Day” printable booklet.
- “Find someone who” Scavenger hunt activity
- Editable invitations (5 designs in English and Spanish)
If you are looking for more Mother’s Day activities, please check my Mother’s Day in Spanish Bundle – Dia de la Madre
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
For younger students. A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Animales de Latinoamerica.
A complete booklet to review vocabulary on rooms of the house and furniture in Spanish. You will find flashcards, printable booklets and more to review or introduce your unit about “La Casa”.