Fun, easy and meaningful learning! All Mother’s day activities for your Spanish class in one sweet and affordable bundle! Coupons, flip book, worksheets, bingo boards, greeting cards and craftivity to celebrate Mother’s day in Spanish.
You can preview some worksheets from this bundle in this Mother’s Day No Prep Freebie
- 12 house chores coupons with envelope in Spanish (print and cursive, blackline and color)
- 1 flower craftivity with editable template
- 5 flipbook toppers
- 4 pages flipbook: who do you celebrate on Mother’s day, all about my mom, my mom likes and a picture of my mom.
- 3 alternative pages: will find alternative versions of the previously mentioned pages, if students want to celebrate their grandmothers, aunts or any other female role model in their lives, there are extra pages included for them.
- 4 vocabulary flashcards: mama, tia, celebrar, abuela
- 1 watercolor greeting card (no blackline available)
- 2 full color greeting cards (color and blackline available)
- Alternative versions for all greeting cards with “Feliz Dia de la Madre” title on the cover/Happy mother’s Day
- 8 vocabulary flashcards: background color version, color with no background and blackline: mama, tia, abuela, celebrar, chocolates, tarjeta, Mayo, flores
- 16 bingo boards
- 3 worksheets (review numbers and key vocabulary)
- 1 memory game set
Vocabulary included in coupons
- lavar los platos/do the dishes
- sacudir el polvo/dust
- doblar la ropa/fold clothes
- hacer mi cama/make my bed
- trapear el piso/mop the floor
- poner la mesa/set the table
- barrer el piso/broom
- sacar la basura/take out the trash
- aspirar el piso/vacuum the floor
- regar las plantas/water the plants
- limpiar la mesa/clean the table
- limpiar las ventanas/clean the windows
Vocabulary included in flashcards
- tarjeta/greeting card
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. YOU WILL NEED TO CUT AND STAPLE PAGES OF THIS FLIPBOOK.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
For younger students. A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This bundle includes flashcards, worksheets and more engaging resources to review or introduce vocabulary for Animales de Latinoamerica.
A complete booklet to review vocabulary on rooms of the house and furniture in Spanish. You will find flashcards, printable booklets and more to review or introduce your unit about “La Casa”.