Planning to start a unit about “Las Posadas”? This bundle has everything you need to create an engaging and fun unit
Flashcards and wordwall cards set: You can use these during instruction time or set them up on your bulletin board. You will find 12 flashcards in color and blackline and 12 word wall cards in color and blackline.
- 12 word wall cards (color)
- 12 word wall cards (blackline)
- 12 8 x 5 flashcards (color)
- 12 8 x 5 flashcards (blackline)
Printable booklet with mini survey: This printable booklet is a great addition to your unit on “Las Posadas”. You will find a 6 pgs booklet with 11 cut outs. Each page contains a sentence for students to complete with the cutouts. Review verbs and vocabulary about “Las Posadas” with this easy to assemble printable booklet. You will also find a short mini survey for students to practice “me gusta” and “no me gusta”.
- 2 color covers for a 11 x 2.5 booklet
- 2 blackline covers for a 11 x 2.5 booklet
- 5 pages printable booklet
- 2 mini surveys using “me gusta” and “no me gusta”
- la piñata
- los niños (the children)
- el ponche (fruit punch)
- los villancicos (christmas carols)
- la rosca de reyes (king’s crown)
- el chocolate caliente (hot chocolate)
- la vela (the candle)
- el luminario (the lantern)
- el papel picado
- los caramelos (candies)
- los buñuelos
- los tamales
- beber (to drink)
- decorar (to decorate)
- cantar (to sing)
- comer (to eat)
- romper (to break)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Great activity pack with vocabulary about Christmas characters in Spanish. Flashcards, worksheets, bingo boards and more activities.
A bulletin board display with all Christmas favorites in Spanish.
A complete bundle with flashcards, interactive notebook and activities to review or introduce winter clothing in Spanish.
Wordwall cards with Christmas and seasonal vocabulary. Editable.