This printable booklet is a great addition to your unit on “Las Posadas”. You will find a 6 pgs booklet with 11 cut outs. Each page contains a sentence for students to complete with the cutouts. Review verbs and vocabulary about “Las Posadas” with this easy to assemble printable booklet. You will also find a short mini survey for students to practice “me gusta” and “no me gusta”.
- 2 color covers for a 11 x 2.5 booklet
- 2 blackline covers for a 11 x 2.5 booklet
- 5 pages printable booklet
- 2 mini surveys using “me gusta” and “no me gusta”
- la piñata
- el ponche (fruit punch)
- los villancicos (christmas carols)
- la rosca de reyes (king’s crown)
- el chocolate caliente (hot chocolate)
- la vela (the candle)
- el luminario (the lantern)
- el papel picado
- los caramelos (candies)
- los buñuelos
- los tamales
- beber (to drink)
- decorar (to decorate)
- cantar (to sing)
- comer (to eat)
- romper (to break)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Great activity pack with vocabulary about Christmas characters in Spanish. Flashcards, worksheets, bingo boards and more activities.
A bulletin board display with all Christmas favorites in Spanish.
A complete bundle with flashcards, interactive notebook and activities to review or introduce winter clothing in Spanish.
Wordwall cards with Christmas and seasonal vocabulary. Editable.