Time to celebrate Latinos and Hispanics! These interactive notebooks are perfect for your novice or intermediate level students. You will find 8 interactive notebooks to celebrate Hispanic leaders. These interactive notebooks will take little or no time prepping.
Each interactive notebook has a tracing sheet, a sheet to complete the sentence and a sheet for free writing. Choose what fits best your class.
- 5 beginner interactive notebooks (5 leaders per notebook)
- 5 sheets with sentences for tracing (5 leaders per sheet)
- 5 sheets with sentences for tracing and completing the sentence (5 leaders per sheet)
- Blank primary lined papers (will fit with the interactive notebook)
- Single lined paper (will fit with beginner interactive notebook)
- 3 intermediate interactive notebooks (8 leaders per notebook)
- Blank primary lined papers (will fit intermediate the interactive notebook)
- Lionel Messi
- Frida Kahlo
- Celia Cruz
- Dolores Huerta
- Sonia Sotomayor
- Gloria Estefan
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Cesar Chavez
- Roberto Clemente
- Laurie Hernandez
- Alexandra Ocasio
- Samy Sosa
- Julia de Burgos
- Pablo Picasso
- Jorge Ramos
- Ellen Ochoa
- Gustavo Dudamel
- Rita Moreno
- Federico Garcia Lorca
- Diego Rivera
- Gabriela Mistral
- Salvador Dali
- Junot Diaz
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Fun printable and flashcards to review Action de Gracias in Spanish.
A complete activity pack to review family in Spanish. Get meaningful and fun activities to reinforce or start a unit about “La familia”
This bundle includes flashcards, games and no prep resources to review or introduce vocabulary about clothes in Spanish. This resource includes a lesson plan and helpful tips to get the most out of this resource.
Looking for no prep Halloween in Spanish resources? These bingo boards are a great addition for your halloween themed class in Spanish.