This digital resource is great for your students to review short bios about 4 Hispanic leaders: Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta, Pura Belpre and Sonia Sotomayor. You will find short readings with audio files and comprehension questions. You will find 24 on this resource.
PLEASE NOTICE, THESE ARE DIGITAL TASK CARDS HOSTED ON BOOMLEARNING.COM
Boom cards are a great resource because…
- They are engaging.
- They’re self-checking.
- Students can work from anywhere (works on computers, laptops, phones and tablets).
- Boom Cards are a great assessment tool for teachers.
- High frequency and themed vocabulary questions (activista, jueza, bibliotecaria, padres, lucha, campesinos, derechos, primera, son, fue, es, de)
- Choose the correct description/occupation for the following leaders: Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta, Pura Belpre and Sonia Sotomayor
- 4 readings with audio
- 4 readings with short questions
In order to access to this resource you will need a FREE Boom Learning account and internet access. Without a premium account you can still assign card decks to your students through Fast Play pins. These pins allow students to self check their cards. For more information about how to assign a deck of cards using a free account on Boom Learning , check my blog entry https://mrscabellospanishclass.com/how-to-assign-boom-cards-using-a-free-account/
If you have additional questions please email me to email@example.com . Please check the preview to see what the game looks like.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This complete bundle on La Familia is perfect for your upper elementary and middle school classes. You will find no prep worksheets, flashcards, task cards and more engaging activities. A great addition to your unit on La Familia.
This complete bundle contains all the activities and resources you need for your unit on La ropa y las compras. This unit is perfect for upper elementary students, you will find vocabulary worksheets, task cards, posters, flashcards and more low prep activities.
This resource includes everything you need for your first week of Spanish. This resource is packed with interactive notebooks, task cards, worksheets and more activities for your novice Spanish class.