This mini booklet bundle includes activities and printables in Spanish to introduce the life and achievements of 5 notable Latinos: Selena Quintanilla, Sonia Sotomayor, Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta and Frida Kahlo. This is a great addition to your Hispanic Heritage Month lesson in Spanish.
You will find a coloring page, a colorful poster, mini cards to create sentences and two writing templates for all 5 leaders included in this resource.
Included in this resource:
- 5 printable mini booklets for Selena Quintanilla, Sonia Sotomayor, Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta and Frida Kahlo
- 12-15 sentence builder vocabulary cards for each leader
- 1 color poster for each leader (5 total)
- 1 coloring page for each leader (5 total)
- 2 writing templates for each leader (10 total)
- Sequence and scope
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me to firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check these products from my store:
Check all resources for Hispanic Heritage Month here!
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This resource includes everything you need for your first week of Spanish. This resource is packed with interactive notebooks, task cards, worksheets and more activities for your novice Spanish class.