Definite and Indefinite Articles in Spanish: El, La, Los, Las – Un, Una, Unos, Unas
This resource includes visuals, activities and cultural readings. Your students will be able to review or get introduced to definite and indefinite articles in Spanish.
Included in this resource
- 18 defnite articles wordwall cards
- 18 indefinite articles wordwall cards
- 1 vocabulary list
- 7 review worksheets
- 2 cultural readings about Pedro Infante and Julia Alvarez
- 1 writing assignment
- 1 speaking activity
- 1 comic strip activity
- 48 Walking gallery cards with recording sheets
- Answer keys
- definite articles: el, la, los, las
- indefinite articles: un, una, unos, unas
- school vocabulary: alumno, alumna, maestro, maestra, clase, escuela, amigo, amiga, materia,
All worksheets measure 4.84 x 7.5 inches. Ideal for interactive notebooks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check more products from my store:
Get this life-lasting resource to introduce or review Subject Pronouns in Spanish.
This resource includes everything you need for your first week of Spanish. This resource is packed with interactive notebooks, task cards, worksheets and more activities for your novice Spanish class.