Looking for Reading Activities and Biographies for Spanish Class? Here is a new resource for you teachers. Remember last year I started a blog series featuring artists from my home country Ecuador?. I posted my first free resources about singers Gianpiero and Camila Perez. Here is my third FREE resource for your students.
This resource is a biography and video worksheet about one of the most talented and beloved artists in my home country, Pamela Cortés. This resource with reading activities and biographies is perfect for your Spanish Class
This resource was VERY special for me to put together. Mainly because Pamela Cortés has been in the music business since 1993, she is a household name in Ecuador. Therefore her music and songs have been part of the lives of so many Ecuadorians (including myself).
-3 differentiated biographical readings
-3 differentiated reading worksheets
-1 video worksheet
-Warm up activities
Check the link in my bio or DM me for the direct link to get this FREE resource.
Check the free resource below.
Resources you might like
This is a great resource to introduce Hispanic leaders to your younger students. You will find 20 Hispanic leaders in this resource. Each leader contains pages with the following formats:
- 20 Bio tracing sheet
- 20 Bio writing templates (primary lines)
- 20 Bio writing templates (single lines)
- 20 Informational bookmarks (perfect for students to write independently)
- 20 Sentence practice worksheets
- 20 Free writing templates with picture (primary lines)
- 20 Free writing templates with picture (single lines)
- 20 Free writing templates no picture (primary lines)